Breakfast Menu at Camillaun Lodge, Oughterard
Served from 8.00am to 10.00am
From the Buffet:
- Selection of Cereals:
Wholesome muesli, Cornflakes, Bran flakes, Weetabix and Porridge
- Seasonal Fresh fruit Salad
- Stewed prunes and Apricots with cinnamon and apple juice
- Fresh and segmented grapefruit
- Natural yogurt
- Flavoured Yogurts
- Banana and muesli muffins
- Fruit Juices
Home Cooked Irish Breakfast
choose from the following:
- Locally made sausages and puddings, bacon, mushrooms, tomato and eggs as you like!
- Homemade brown bread / Toast
- Tea / coffee / hot chocolate
- Special dish of the morning/ subject to mood of chef!
- Scrambled eggs with Smoked salmon
- Belgian waffles
- Pancakes with maple syrup
- Homemade potato cakes
- Fresh Lough Corrib trout – if you catch it!
- Our eggs are free range and come from our neighbour’s hens!
If you have any special dietary requirements please let us know.