We are looking forward to welcoming you to our home. The safety of our guests and staff is our priority. We are following guidelines issued by the Irish government to ensure your safety while you stay in our home. We have completed safety and hygiene training. We have made the necessary changes to the day-to-day running of our home, ensuring our services are delivered to you with every precaution possible. Combining this level of care with enhanced hygiene protocols will ensure you have a very
enjoyable and safe experience when you stay in our home. Some of the changes that you will see:
Communal Areas & Guest Sitting Room:
- You are required to wear a mask in all communal areas of our home.
- Hand Sanitisers have been put in place at entrances and exits to our home, and in all
- Social distancing will be implemented throughout your stay. Signage and markings will be in
place so safe social distancing is implemented.
- We will issue a pre-arrival form to reduce the exchange of forms and pens at check in. We
aim to eliminate as many common touch points as possible.
- We encourage guests to pay by card where possible.
- Keys will be disinfected before and after each stay.
- Safety guidelines and posters are displayed throughout our home.
- Regular deep cleaning is carried out. All surfaces and common touch points including door
handles, stair banisters, chairs, TV remote are cleaned, sprayed and disinfected multiple times
- Windows and doors will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate throughout communal